Historical development of the company

1954 Company founded in the Bavarian town of Kronach

1984: Acquisition of the first injection moulding machine and production of the first mass-produced article

1985: Commissioning of the first 2-component injection moulding machine

1995: Inauguration of the newly construction production building in Neuhaus-Schierschnitz

1998: First certification of the quality management system according to EN ISO 9001

2000: Expansion and certification of the QM system according to QS 9000 and VDA 6.1

2003: Certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 and ISO TS 16949:1999

2004: Certified according to ISO TS 16949:2002

2007: Introduction into 3-component technology

2009: Take-over by the Dr. Schneider corporate group

2010: Re-certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO TS 16949:2009

2012: Renovation of tool making

2013: Commissioning of fully-automated manufacturing of electrodes through to use

2014: First certification of energy management according to ISO 50001:2011

2015: End of year inauguration of the expansion of tool making and warehouse

2016: Commissioning of the newly created areas warehouse and tool making/new tool assembly

2017: Commissioning of a fully-automated 5-axis machining centre

2018: Introduction of a health and safety management system “Sicher mit System” via the BGHM